![丹尼的梦想(英汉对照)](https://wfqqreader-1252317822.image.myqcloud.com/cover/277/45527277/b_45527277.jpg)
5 丹尼被惩罚后 After Danny was Punished
![14](https://epubservercos.yuewen.com/8A30E9/24610936909321906/epubprivate/OEBPS/Images/14.jpg?sign=1739268559-Cwn6c21jMJSL5P5Wsp3E4WK6NbgLlJ2k-0-52074560e2a4f058603ade649b208540)
①哇,丹尼的好朋友们来拯救他了!
Wow, Danny’s good friends come to rescue him!
朋友们:“嗨,丹尼,你还好吗?”
Friends: “Hi, Danny, how are you?”
朋友们:“我们来救你了。”
Friends: “We are here to rescue you.”
丹尼心想接下来的事情会一切顺利。
Danny thought to himself that things would be smooth to come.
②丹尼:“我终于自由了。谢谢你们,我最亲爱的伙伴。”
Danny: “I’m liberated at last. Thanks, my dearest friend. ”
朋友们:“快走,我们没时间了!”
Friends: “Quickly, short of time!”
③丹尼:“再见了爸爸妈妈,很抱歉我要离开你们了,请你们不要难过!”
Danny: “Farewell my dear father and mother. Sorry for leaving you! Please don’t feel sad for me!”
朋友们:“快走,我的朋友。”
Friends: “Be quick, my friend.”
![15](https://epubservercos.yuewen.com/8A30E9/24610936909321906/epubprivate/OEBPS/Images/15.jpg?sign=1739268559-TAVkQskm2oSi4XUe4sqO5XirlJhEpN0i-0-9b3f361ccb513d671e480d1218222c48)
④爸爸:“丹尼是个多么讨人喜欢的孩子呀!”
Dad: “What an endearing kid Danny is!”
妈妈:“呜呜,小可爱丹尼走了。”
Mam: “Purr, little cute Danny left. ”
⑤启事:重赏1000美元寻找我的孩子丹尼,请好心人把他带回他心碎的家人身边。
Notice: USD$1000 for my son Danny. Please send him to his heart-broken family.
女人:“太可恶了!”
Woman: “So detestable!”
男人:“我也感到很难过。”
Man: “I also feel quite sad.”
⑥度过了十天漫长的流浪生涯,不知道爸爸妈妈有没有想过我,哪怕只有一次。
After 10-day long vagrancy, I wonder whether my father and mother missed me, even if only once.
事情总是出人意料,不是吗?让我们看看到底发生了什么。
Things always come as a surprise, don’t they? Let’s see what happened after all.
⑦爸爸:“丹尼,你在干吗?”
Dad: “Danny, what are you doing?”
上帝呀,有人来了。
My Lord, here comes someone.
⑧爸爸:“哈,抓到你了。”
Dad: “Ha, I get you.”
![16](https://epubservercos.yuewen.com/8A30E9/24610936909321906/epubprivate/OEBPS/Images/16.jpg?sign=1739268559-uu1ICDmz4wftNJeCeyixjSf00CALKHW7-0-64ab3807f9272f90c3b5734cb4217913)
⑨哎哟!疼死我了。
Whoops! It hurts.
⑩唔!
Well!
丹尼:“抱歉,我不是故意的。”
Danny: “Sorry, I didn’t mean to.”
⑪爸爸:“来吧,让我给你上一课。”
Dad: “Come on, I’ll give you a lesson.”
丹尼:“生活真美好呀!”
Danny: “What a nice life!”
⑫丹尼:“查理叔叔!”
Danny: “Uncle Charlie!”
爸爸:“查理,你怎么来了?”
Dad: “Charlie, how come you are here?”
查理:“不要,兄弟,快住手吧!”
Charlie: “No, buddy. Stop it!”